ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
In ordet to facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines.
Deadline for Abstracts Submission: September 30, 2020
Abstract Guidelines structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 300 – 400 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your paper abstract should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within maximum three working days.
Abstract Assessment Criteria
The Scientific Committee evaluates your abstract according to following criteria.
- Aims/objectives clearly stated
- Relevance to the conference
- Structure of the paper
- Clarity of language
- Appropriateness of the research/study/ methodology
- Discussion and conclusion
Abstract Review Process
- The double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are experts in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.